Website ANDRITZ AG
Precision Machine Operator
Full Job Description
Third Shift: 10:00 PM to 6:00AM
- Assists Plant Manager – Rock Hill in the execution of assigned tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated expertise/aptitude in saw operation
- Skill in blueprint reading and knowledge of GDT
- Ability to perform basic shop trig computations
- Experience with forklift and overhead crane operation
- Ability to use calipers and other measuring instruments
- Effective communications and organizational abilities.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- A.S. degree (or equivalent experience) in manufacturing production or business.
- Computer literacy, customer service, interpersonal and telephone skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.