Website Lindsay Precast
Plant Maintenance Tech
Support production facility and production process by use of preventative maintenance on tooling and equipment and fabrication and modification of tooling
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Is responsible for all form maintenance
- Is responsible for all day to day maintenance issues on tooling, batch plant & other items needed to keep production operational
- Is responsible for housekeeping in the maintenance garage & all areas in which projects are taking place
- This candidate should have welding/Fabrication experience, prior welding certification or in the process of obtaining welding certification.
Education and Experience
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Previous work in a fabrication or welding shop is desirable
- Must be able to read blueprint
- Medical – Dental – Life – Vision after 60 days
- 401K after 6 months
- PTO after 6 months
- Competetive pay based upon experience
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.