Website Sanmina Corporation
Supports engineering activities such as; design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry or specialized test equipment. Other requisites include performing maintenance on test equipments and troubleshooting on products and equipment.
Nature of Duties:
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, and trouble-shooting functions
- Ability to work independently, resolve technical and manufacturing issues without detailed direction
- Capability to accurately and efficiently work on multiple projects
- Provide technical support and assist in resolution of manufacturing problems as required
- Train repair technicians on the procedures
- Create user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides such as SOP’s and Work instructions.
- Gather information on the subject from the end user and write clear and concise procedures.
- Review Engineering Change Orders and update documents accordingly.
- Submit the document in Agile for final approval and release.
- Meet customer’s time and cost deadlines as well as the internal schedules.
Education and experience:
- An associate degree in Electrical, Mechanical, and Biomedical Engineering is preferred.
- Demonstrate organizational and interpersonal skills working in a cross-functional, regulated environment preferred.
- 2-4 years experience in related field.
- 3D printer experience preferred.
- Bill of Material experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of relevant manufacturing/repair processes preferred.
- Must have effective communication skills with all personnel levels
To apply for this job please visit www.salary.com.