Website Roseburg Forest Products
Founded in 1936, Roseburg Forest Products is a privately owned company and one of North America’s leading producers of particleboard, medium density fiberboard and thermally fused laminates. Roseburg also manufactures softwood and hardwood plywood, lumber LVL, and I-joists. The company owns and sustainably manages more than 600,000 acres of timberland in Oregon, North Carolina and Virginia, as well as an export wood chip terminal facility in Coos Bay, Ore. Roseburg products are shipped throughout North America and the Pacific Rim. To learn more about the company please visitwww.Roseburg.com.
- Performs highly skilled electrical maintenance tasks including equipment installation
- Repair and PM electrical machinery; such equipment as AC/DC motors, drives, pneumatic, hydraulic, conveyors, packaging systems,instrumentation and PLC controls
- In downtime situations, must be able to analyze cause of breakdown with equipment
- Must also determine and complete maintenance repairs required to return the equipment to effective operating conditions
- Follow and adhere to safety lockout procedures and strictly adhere to plant safety rules as well as follow excellent housekeeping practices to help maintain a clean work environment
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a group
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Models company core values
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.