Website TBC Corporation
Pay Rate: $40,320 to 52,000 annualized Flat Rate based on productivity
Our Service Centers are continuing to grow and so does our need to develop more Automotive Mechanics. We’re looking for candidates with all levels of automotive skills. Our Automotive Mechanics benefit from our Career Road Map training and company-paid ASE Certifications. We want car enthusiasts who are interested in building an automotive career with a company that is committed to developing our associates and promoting from within.
Levels of Automotive Mechanics:
- Technician C: Basic automotive repair experience in brake services, suspension, and basic electrical systems.
- Technician B: Automotive repair experience in steering & suspension and alignment services; brake services; and cooling system services. A Technician B possesses the G1, A4 and A5 ASE certifications.
- Technician A: Automotive repair experience with engine diagnostics, suspension, brake services, electrical and A/C systems. A Technician A possesses the G1, A4, A5, A1, A6, A7, and A8 ASE certifications.
- Master Technician: 5 years or more of Automotive Repair Experience with ASE Certifications A1-A8.
- Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
- Perform automotive repairs
- Perform schedule automotive maintenance services on vehicles
- Perform tire installations and repairs
- Assist in receiving and stocking inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Automotive Repair experience
- Tire and Lube experience
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Must be 18 years or older
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Company paid ASE Certification and Career Path Development programs
- Tool insurance options available
- Employee assistance program
- Vendor purchase discount program
- Employee automotive service discounts
- And more!
For more than 65 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires through a multi-channel strategy, has been a tire company ahead of the curve.
Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC provides customers best-in-class brands, supply chain as a service, and automotive maintenance and repair services with the underlying mission to exceed customer expectations. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Middle East and Europe through TBC Brands, NTW, TBC International, and TBC de Mexico.
Additionally, TBC responds to the needs of individual consumers and fleet customers alike in search of total car care at more than 2,000 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers nationally under the brands NTB, Tire Kingdom, Big O Tires and Midas.
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tbccorp.com.